Effective Date: 11/09/2020
Welcome to Wit Labs, Inc. (hereinafter “Wit,” “we” or “us”), and our website at https://witcontests.com (including all content under the “witcontests.com” “getwit.app” domain names, and referred to herein as the “Website”). We provide the Website and the associated mobile device applications, services, data, information, tools, software, updates and materials (altogether, the “Services”), subject to your agreement to and compliance with the terms and conditions set forth in this document (the “Agreement”). Please carefully read this Agreement that governs your access to and use of the Website and Services, and that applies to all users of the Website. If you do not agree and consent to this Agreement, please do not use the Website and/or the Services. If you are accepting this Agreement on behalf of a legal entity other than yourself as an individual, including a business or a government, you represent and warrant that you have full legal authority to bind such entity to this Agreement.
The following additional terms are incorporated into this Agreement as if fully set forth herein:
1. IMPORTANT NOTICES
1. As long as you are in compliance with all the terms and conditions of this Agreement (and all incorporated documents) and have paid any applicable Fees (as defined below), we hereby grant to you during the Term (as defined below) a limited, revocable, non-assignable, non-transferrable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive license to use the Website, and to access and receive the Services thereon that are intended for public display or access. Any rights not explicitly granted in this Agreement are strictly withheld and reserved by us.
2. You agree that (i) except in your normal use of the Website, you will not copy or distribute any part of the Website or Services in any medium without our prior written authorization; (ii) you will not alter or modify any part of the Website or Services other than as is necessary to use the Website or Services for their intended purposes; and (iii) you will otherwise comply with this Agreement.
1. You agree that you will not violate any applicable law or regulation in connection with your use of the Website or Services.
2. You agree that you will not distribute, upload, make available or otherwise publish through the Website or Services any suggestions, information, ideas, comments, causes, promotions, documents, questions, notes, plans, drawings, proposals, graphics, text, information, links, profiles, personal information, name, likeness, audio, photos, software, music, sounds, video, comments, messages, tags or similar materials (“Submissions”) that:
- are unlawful or encourage another to engage in anything unlawful;
- contain a virus or any other similar malicious software that may damage the operation of our or another’s computers;
- infringe upon any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity or other right of any person or entity;
- are false, inaccurate, fraudulent or misleading; or
- are libelous, defamatory, obscene, inappropriate, abusing, harassing, threatening or bullying.
3. You further agree that you will not do any of the following:
- modify, adapt, translate, copy, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Website or Services;
- interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Website or Services, including restricting or inhibiting any other person from using the Website or Services by means of hacking or defacing;
- transmit to or make available in connection with the Website or Services any denial of service attack, virus, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful code or activity;
- attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or Services or to breach our security or authentication measures;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, as determined in our sole discretion;
- harvest or collect the email addresses or other contact information of other users of the Website or Services;
- scrape or collect any content from the Website or Services via automated means;
- submit or post false, incomplete or misleading information to the Website or Services, or otherwise provide such information to us;
- register for more than one user account; or,
- impersonate any other person or business.
4. In addition, we reserve the right to review, edit or remove any Submissions, however, we are not required to routinely screen, monitor or review Submissions on the Website or Services. YOU AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUCH SUBMISSIONS, AND YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
5. You agree that you are not licensed to access any portion of the Website or Services that we have not made public or accessible to users (whether registered or not), and you may not attempt to override any security measures in place on the Website or Services.
6. Notwithstanding the foregoing rules of conduct, our unlimited right to terminate your access to the Website or Services shall not be limited to violations of this Restrictions section.
1. Some parts or all of the Website or Services may not be available to the general public, and we may impose eligibility rules from time to time. We reserve the right to amend these eligibility requirements at any time. You are not eligible to use the Website or Services if doing so would violate any applicable law or regulation, including but not limited to U.S. export controls or restrictions.
2. You must be over the age of 13 to register an account on the Website or use the Services. By registering an account or using the Services, you represent that you meet this minimum age requirement. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 13, as the Website and the Services are not intended for use by children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use the Website without the consent of your parent or guardian. Pursuant to 47 U.S.C. Section 230(d), as amended, we hereby notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) are commercially available to assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. More information on the availability of such software can be found through publicly available sources. You may wish to contact your Internet service provider for more information.
5. CREDENTIALS SECURITY
2. If you are registered with a user account on the Website, you agree to keep your user name and password and/or any other Credentials needed to login to the Website or Services confidential and secure. You are responsible for controlling the access to and use of your account. You understand and agree that we assume that instructions we receive from your account are authoritative, and that we should act upon such instructions. We are not responsible for any unauthorized access to your account or profile or the ramifications of such access, and we are not required to take action to disable any account. You agree that you will not bring any action against us arising out of or related to any claimed unauthorized access using your account Credentials.
3. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if we believe that there has been an unauthorized access to your account, we may take reasonable actions to disable or lock your account, or otherwise address your situation.
6. SUBMISSIONS MADE AVAILABLE TO US
1. You are under no obligation to submit anything to us, and unless otherwise noted (e.g., in any contest rules), we will not claim ownership of your Submissions. In order for us to provide the Services to you or for promotion of our Services, however, we require your permission to process, display, reproduce and otherwise use Submissions you make available to us. Therefore, if you choose to submit any Submissions (including your name, likeness and other personal information) to the Website or Services, or otherwise make any Submissions available through the Services, you hereby grant to us a perpetual, irrevocable, transferrable, sub-licensable, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to reproduce, use, modify, display, perform, distribute, translate and create derivative works from any such Submissions, including without limitation distributing part or all of the Submissions in any media format through any media channels.
3. By submitting any Submissions to us, you hereby agree, warrant and represent that: (a) the Submissions do not contain proprietary or confidential information, and your provision of the Submissions does not violate any third party’s rights; (b) all such Submissions are accurate and true, (c) we are not under any confidentiality obligation relating to the Submissions; (d) we may use or disclose the Submissions in any way; and (e) you are not entitled to compensation or attribution from us in exchange for the Submissions.
4. You acknowledge that we are under no obligation to maintain any Submissions that you submit, post or make available to or on the Website or Services. We reserve the right to withhold, remove and or discard any such materials at any time.
7. INFORMATION SHARED THROUGH THE SERVICES
You understand that by sharing information on the Website or Services, and requesting information to be sent through the Services, you may be revealing information about yourself and/or your business that you may include or that may be generated by the Services. You understand and acknowledge that you are fully aware and responsible for the impact of sharing such materials, and you agree that we are not responsible or liable in any way in connection with such sharing.
8. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
9. OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. Our graphics, logos, names, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names are our trademarks, trade names and/or trade dress. The “look and feel” of the Website and Services (including color combinations, button shapes, layout, design and all other graphical elements) are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. All product names, services names, trademarks and service marks (“Marks”) are either our property or the property of their respective owners, as indicated. You may not use the Marks for any purpose whatsoever other than as permitted by this Agreement.
2. You acknowledge that i) the software used to provide the Services, and all enhancements, updates, upgrades, corrections and modifications to such software (the “Software”), ii) all copyrights, patents, trade secrets, or trademarks or other intellectual property rights protecting or pertaining to any aspect of the Software (or any enhancements, corrections or modifications) and iii) all documentation therefor, are the sole and exclusive property of us and/or our licensors. This Agreement does not convey title or ownership to you, but instead gives you only the limited use rights set forth herein.
3. To the extent that you gain access to or receive any copies of the Software, you agree that you will delete such copies of the Software upon any termination of this Agreement, termination of your use of the Services, or at our request.
10. TERM AND TERMINATION
1. The “Term” of this Agreement will continue until the Agreement is terminated as provided herein. We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and/or deny all or some portion of the Website or Services to any user, in our sole discretion, at any time.
2. Without limiting the foregoing or assuming any additional legal obligations, we reserve the right to terminate violators of the Copyright Act, in accordance with applicable law. All rights that you grant to us herein related to Submissions shall survive any termination of this Agreement. Further, your representations, warranties and indemnification obligations herein shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
3. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by ceasing use of the Website or Services, and by closing your account.
11. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. We do not represent or warrant that access to the Services will be error-free or uninterrupted, and we do not guarantee that users will be able to access or use the Services, or their features at all times. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) the Services, or any part thereof, with or without notice.
2. The Services may be used to perform data analysis and other analytics, however, we do not guarantee the results of any such use.
3. Certain data displayed by the Services rely on the receipt of underlying data from third party sources. Such data sources may not be real-time or accurate, and there may be delays or inaccuracies in such displayed data.
4. The Website or Services may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies, and may not be complete or current. We reserve the right to correct any such errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
5. Although we have the right to review, edit, remove or modify information from or on the Website or Services, we may not screen this material or control the sources of this information, and we do not guarantee the accuracy, suitability, completeness, currency, quality, adequacy or applicability of any such information.
6. The materials appearing on the Website or Services, including but not limited to summaries, descriptions, publications and any other such materials, are not intended to and DO NOT constitute legal, financial, investment, business or professional advice of any kind. Those accessing the materials appearing on the Services should not act upon them without first seeking relevant professional counsel. The materials should not be used as a substitute for consultation with a professional adviser. You agree that we are not responsible for any financial, business or legal decisions that you may make.
7. BY USING THE WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICES YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE PROVIDE THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. WE AND OUR PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES AND SUPPLIERS, SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, ACCURACY, SUITABILITY, APPLICABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY, PERFORMANCE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION (ORAL OR WRITTEN) OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY.
8. USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICES AT THE TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING; THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE SERVICES ARE FREE OF INACCURACIES, MISREPRESENTATIONS BY USERS, VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
9. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSORS OR BUSINESS PARTNERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELATED PARTIES”) BE LIABLE TO YOU BASED ON OR RELATED TO THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICES, EVEN IF WE AND/OR RELATED PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
10. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that a court shall find that any of the above disclaimers are not enforceable, then you agree that neither we nor any of our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, employees, members, shareholders, or directors shall be liable for (1) any damages in excess of the greater of the Fees you have paid to us during the most recent twelve (12) month period or $100.00, or (2) any indirect, incidental, punitive, special, exemplary or consequential damages or loss of use, lost revenue, lost profits or data to you or any third party from your use of the Website or Services. This limitation shall apply regardless of the basis of your claim or whether or not the limited remedies provided herein fail of their essential purpose.
11. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT PERMIT CERTAIN DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS, AND ANY SUCH DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS ARE VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless us and our officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Website or Services; (ii) your violation of any term of this Agreement; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property or privacy right; (iv) any claim that any of your Submissions caused damage to a third party; or (v) any conduct, activity or action that is unlawful or illegal under any state, federal or common law, or is violative of the rights of any individual or entity, engaged in, caused by, or facilitated in any way through the use of the Website or Services. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement or your use of the Website and/or Services.
13. DISPUTES, GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
1. You agree that any claim or dispute arising out of or relating in any way to your use of the Website, Services or any service provided by us, will be resolved solely and exclusively by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that you may assert claims in small claims court if your claims qualify. The Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law apply to this Agreement. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO SUBMIT TO ARBITRATION PROCEEDINGS TO SETTLE ANY DISPUTES HEREUNDER, THAT SUCH ARBITRATION WILL BE IN LIEU OF LITIGATION, AND EACH PARTY HEREBY WAIVES THE RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT IN FAVOR OF THE ARBITRATION PROCEEDING EXCEPT AS PERMITTED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
2. There is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is limited. An arbitrator, however, may award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court (including injunctive and declaratory relief or statutory damages), and must follow the terms of this Agreement as a court would.
3. To begin an arbitration proceeding, you must send a letter requesting arbitration and describing your claim to our address specified in the Notice section, below.
4. Arbitration under this Agreement will be conducted by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) under its rules then in effect. Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA's rules.
5. You agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, we both agree that we have each waived any right to a jury trial.
6. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you agree that we may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property or other proprietary rights.
7. Any dispute or alleged claim you may have with respect to your access or use of the Website or Services must be commenced within one (1) year after the occurrence of the events leading to the dispute or alleged claim.
8. The laws of the State of New Jersey shall govern this Agreement. Any arbitration shall be held in Newark, New Jersey (the “Dispute Resolution Location”). To the extent arbitration does not apply, you agree that any dispute arising out of or relating to the Website, Services or us, may only be brought by you in a state or federal court located in the Dispute Resolution Location. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY OBJECTION TO THIS VENUE AS INCONVENIENT OR INAPPROPRIATE, AND AGREE TO EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THE DISPUTE RESOLUTION LOCATION.
1. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is found for any reason to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that provision will be given its maximum enforceable effect, or shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provision.
2. Revisions. This Agreement may only be revised in a writing signed by us or posted by us to the Website or Services. In the event that we update this Agreement and you are made aware of the update, your continued use of the Website or Services after the update shall constitute an agreement to the updated terms.
3. No Partnership. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and us as a result of this Agreement or your use of the Website or Services.
4. Assignment. We may assign our rights under this Agreement, in whole or in part, to any person or entity at any time with or without your consent. You may not assign the Agreement without our prior written consent. Any unauthorized assignment shall be null and void.
5. No Waiver. Our failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall in no way be construed to be a present or future waiver of such provision, nor in any way affect the right of any party to enforce each and every such provision thereafter. The express waiver by us of any provision, condition or requirement of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of any future obligation to comply with such provision, condition or requirement.
6. Equitable Remedies. You hereby agree that we would be irreparably damaged if the terms of this Agreement were not specifically enforced, and therefore you agree that we shall be entitled, without bond, other security, or proof of irreparable harm or other damages, to appropriate equitable remedies with respect to breaches of this Agreement, in addition to such other remedies as we may otherwise have available to us under applicable laws.
7. Entire Agreement. This Agreement, including the documents expressly incorporated by reference, constitutes the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the Website or Services, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications, whether electronic, oral or written.
8. Notices. All notices given by you or required under this Agreement shall be in writing and addressed to: Wit Labs, Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Survival. Any provision of this Agreement that may reasonably be interpreted as being intended by the parties to survive termination or expiration of the Agreement, shall survive any such termination or expiration.
If you believe in good faith that any materials posted on the Website or accessed via the Services (the “Materials”) infringe any copyright in any work of yours, you agree to contact our “DMCA Copyright Agent” as identified below, hereby designated under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) (17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3)), with correspondence containing the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification, with information reasonably sufficient to allow its location of the material that is claimed to be infringing;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and,
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You agree that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this policy, your DMCA notice may not be valid. For any questions regarding this procedure, or to submit a complaint, please contact our designated DMCA Copyright Agent at email@example.com.
COMPLAINT POLICY FOR INFRINGEMENT OF OTHER RIGHTS
If you believe in good faith that any Materials (as defined above) posted on the Website or accessed via the Services infringe any of your rights (including any trademark or privacy rights, but not including rights in copyright as addressed in the Copyright Policy, above), or are otherwise unlawful, you agree to send a notice to firstname.lastname@example.org, containing the following information:
- Your name, physical address, e-mail address and phone number;
- A description of the Materials posted on the Website that you believe violate your rights or are otherwise unlawful, and which parts of said Materials you believe should be remedied or removed;
- Identification of the location of the Material on the Website;
- If you believe that the Materials violate your rights, a statement as to the basis of the rights that you claim are violated;
- If you believe that the Materials are unlawful or violate the rights of others, a statement as to the basis of this belief;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that use of the Materials in the manner complained of is not authorized and that the information you are providing is accurate to the best of your knowledge and in good faith; and,
- Your physical or electronic signature.
If we receive a message from you that complies with all of the above requirements, we will evaluate the submission, and if appropriate, in our sole discretion, we will take action. We may disclose your submission to any entity that posted the claimed violative Materials, or any other entity as we deem appropriate.Copyright © Wit Labs, Inc. All rights reserved. The Website and the Services are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws. This includes the content, appearance, and design of the Services, as well as the trademarks, product names, graphics, logos, service names, slogans, colors, and designs.
Effective Date: 06/01/2022
1. Who Collects Your Information On Our Website?
We do. We collect information from you on the Website, and we are responsible for protection of your information.
2. What Information Do We Collect?
1. Requested Information. On various pages on the Website, we may request specific PII about you in order to register you for an account to use our Services, add you to our email list, facilitate your payments for Services, or fulfill your requests for information. You may choose not to provide your PII, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of the features of our Website and Services. We only collect basic Personal Data about you that does not include any special types of information (e.g., health-related) as defined in the GDPR. The types of Personal Data we collect and save include:
- Contact and account registration information such as name, email address, physical address, phone number, business name, business URL, and type of industry;
- Financial information such as PayPal account, credit card number, name, CVV code, or date of expiration;
- Information that you provide in using our Services, such as information about your clients or customers, their addresses, financial information, and similar content you process through the Services;
- Information you provide such as feedback, comments or other messages;
- Technical information collected in our logs (e.g., your IP address, page URLs and timestamp, etc.); and
- Device information such as mobile phone provider associated with the device you are using to access the Website or Services, your device’s unique identifier, the type of device and its operating system, the pages or features accessed most frequently, calls and messages placed through the Website or Services, how pages or features of the Services are used, search terms entered, and similar analytics about use of the Website or Services.
2. Wit Account. In order to register for a Wit account, you must use a valid phone number that is capable of receiving SMS. When you edit your Wit profile, you may provide us with photos, personal information, your social handles on other platforms, and your e-mail address for PayPal cash-outs. If you contact one of our customer service representatives, you provide us with the content of that communication as well.
3. Aggregate Information. We may also collect anonymous, non-identifying and aggregate information such as the type of browser you are using, device type, the operating system you are using, and the domain name of your Internet service provider. Wit reserves the right to use Google Analytics and any other data analytics service to collect and analyze data pertaining to our Service.
3. Why Is My Information Being Collected?
We need to collect your Personal Data so that we can provide the Services, respond to your requests for information and demonstrations, add you to our emailing lists, and process your requests for access to and payment for our Services. We also collect aggregate information to help us better design the Website. We collect log information for monitoring purposes to help us to diagnose problems with our servers, administer the Website, calculate usage levels, and otherwise provide services to you.
4. How Do We Use the Information We Collect?
1. We use the Personal Data you provide for the purposes for which you have submitted it including:
- Responding To Your Inquiries and Fulfilling Your Requests. We may use your PII to respond to your inquiries and to fulfill your requests for information.
- Creating and Maintaining Your User Account. We use your PII to create and maintain an account for you to allow you to purchase and use the Services we make available on the Website.
- Processing Payments Within Our Services. We use your PII to process payments or payouts within the context of our these Services.
- Communicating With You About Our Services. We may use your PII to send you information about new Services and other items that may be of interest to you.
- Improving Our Services. We may use your information to make our platform more stable and user-friendly, to analyze Services issues, and to develop new marketing programs relating to the Services.
2. We may use anonymous information that we collect to improve the design and content of our Website, and to enable us to personalize your Internet experience. We also may use this information in the aggregate to analyze how our Website is used, analyze industry trends, as well as to offer you programs or services.
5. Do We Share Your Personal Data?
In general, we will not share your Personal Data except: (a) for the purposes for which you provided it; (b) with your consent; (c) as may be required by law (e.g., in response to a court order or subpoena, or in response to a law enforcement agency request); (d) as we think necessary to protect our organization or others from injury (e.g., when we believe that someone is causing, or is about to cause, injury to or interference with the rights or property of another); or (e) on a confidential basis with persons or organizations with whom we contract to carry out internal site operations or as necessary to render the Services. With your knowledge and consent, we may share your Personal Data with our business partners. We may also share aggregate information with others, including affiliated and non-affiliated organizations. Finally, we may transfer your Personal Data to our successor-in-interest in the event of an acquisition, sale, merger or bankruptcy.
6. Are There Other Ways My Personal Data Could Be Shared?
You may elect to share certain Personal Data with individuals or with the public via your use of the Website. In this case, you will control such sharing via settings that we provide. For example, the Website may make it possible for you to publicly share information via your video contest submissions or via social media such as Facebook or Twitter. Be aware that when you choose to share information with friends, public officials, or with the public at large, you may be disclosing sensitive information, or information from which sensitive information can be inferred. Always use caution when sharing information through the Website. You understand and agree that we are not responsible for any consequences of your sharing of information through and beyond the Website.
7. How Can You Access and Control Your Information?
After registering for an account on the Website, you may log-in to the account and edit your Personal Data in your profile. For instructions on how you can further access your Personal Data that we have collected, or how to correct errors in such information, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. We will also promptly stop using your information and remove it from our servers and database at any time upon your request. To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to help verify your identity before granting access, making corrections or removing your information.
8. How Do We Store and Protect Your Information?
1. After receiving your Personal Data, we will store it on our Website systems for future use. We have physical, electronic, and managerial procedures in place to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect. Unfortunately, no data transmission or data storage solution can ever be completely secure. As a result, although we take industry-standard steps to protect your information (e.g., strong encryption), we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or receive from us or that we store on our or our service providers' systems.
2. If you are visiting the Website from outside of the USA, you understand that your connection will be through and to servers located in the USA, and the information you provide will be securely stored in our web servers and internal systems located within the USA. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer, and storage of information in and to the USA, where you may not have the same rights and protections as you do under local law.
3. We store Personal Data for as long as reasonably required for its purpose or for any additional period required by law (if any). Account information is deleted when you or when we delete your account. We may store information longer for legitimate business reasons (for example, Personal Data may remain in backups for a reasonable period of time), or as legally required. Otherwise, we store your Personal Data until you request us to remove it from our servers. We store our logs and other technical records indefinitely.
1. To enhance your online experience with us, our web pages may presently or in the future use "cookies." Cookies are text files that our web server may place on your hard disk to store your preferences. We may use session, persistent, first-party and third-party cookies. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your e-mail address or other PII unless you choose to provide this information to us. Once you choose to provide PII, however, this information may be linked to the data stored in a cookie. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, providing you with as much control as you wish as to the decision to accept/reject the cookie, and deletion of the cookie upon leaving our Website. Please note, however, that if your browser does not accept cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of all of the features of our Website.
2. We or our service providers may also use "pixel tags," "web beacons," "clear GIFs," “embedded links” and other commonly-used information-gathering tools in connection with some Website pages and HTML-formatted email messages. We use these tools for such purposes as compiling aggregate statistics about Website usage and response rates. A pixel tag is an electronic image (often a single pixel), that is ordinarily not visible to website visitors, and may be associated with cookies on visitors’ hard drives. Pixel tags allow us and our service providers to count users who have visited certain pages of the Website, to deliver customized services, and to help determine the effectiveness of our Website and Services. When used in HTML-formatted email messages, pixel tags can inform the sender of the email whether and when the email has been opened.
3. As you use the Internet, you leave a trail of electronic information at each website you visit. This information, which is sometimes referred to as "clickstream data”, can be collected and stored by a website's server. Clickstream data can reveal the type of computer and browsing software you use and the address of the website from which you linked to the Website. We may use clickstream data as a form of non-PII to determine how much time visitors spend on each page of our Website, how visitors navigate through the Website, and how we may tailor our web pages to better meet the needs of visitors. We will only use this information to improve our Website.
4. Many modern web browsers give you the option to send a “Do Not Track” signal to the websites you visit, indicating that you do not wish to be tracked. At this time, the Website and Services do not specifically respond to “Do Not Track” signals.
10. Collection of Information by Others
We may provide links to certain third party websites that you may click-on from our Website. Please check the privacy policies of these other websites to learn how they collect, use, store and share information that you may submit to them or that they collect.
11. Children and Young People’s Information
We do not knowingly collect any information from any minors, and we comply with all applicable privacy laws including the GDPR, CCPA, USA Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) and associated Federal Trade Commission (“FTC”) rules for collecting Personal Data from minors. Please see the FTC's website (www.ftc.gov) for more information. Our Website will not knowingly accept Personal Data from anyone under 13 years old in violation of applicable laws, without consent of a parent or guardian. In the event that we discover that a child under the age of 13 has provided PII to us without parental consent, we will make efforts to delete the child’s information in accordance with the COPPA. If you have concerns about this Website or its Services, wish to find out if your child has accessed our Services, or wish to remove your child's Personal Data from our servers, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. California Privacy Rights
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) of 2018 enhances privacy rights and consumer protection for residents of California. Under the CCPA, California residents have the rights to: 1) know what Personal Data are being collected about them; 2) know whether their Personal Data are sold or disclosed, and to whom; 3) say 'no' to the sale of their Personal Data; 4) access their Personal Data; and 5) not be discriminated against for exercising their privacy rights under the CCPA. California law allows California residents to request information regarding our disclosures in the prior calendar year, if any, of their PII to third parties. To make such a request, please contact us email@example.com. Please include enough detail for us to locate your file; at a minimum, your name, email and username, if any. We will attempt to provide you with the requested information within thirty (30) days of receipt. We reserve our right not to respond to requests sent more than once in a calendar year, or requests submitted to an address other than the one posted in this notice. Please note that this law does not cover all information sharing. Our disclosure only includes information covered by the law.
13. Changes to this Policy
14. Our Contact Information
Copyright © Wit Labs, Inc. All rights reserved. The Website and the Services are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws. This includes the content, appearance, and design of the Services, as well as the trademarks, product names, graphics, logos, service names, slogans, colors, and designs.
Copyright © 2023 Wit Labs, Inc. All rights reserved.